Sunday, September 8, 2013

Review: Loreal

Hi loves! Guess what today is? Yes... time for another mascara review!! I recently bought the Loreal Paris Double Extend mascara after getting an eye infection from my Maybelline The Rocket. Read that review here:
 http://darlingyouareadoll.blogspot.com/2013/08/maybelline-rocket-mascara-review.html
This was a pretty good mascara so check out my pros and cons below.

Pros: This mascara is really good and lengthening and good at thickening. If you have sparse lashes I would not recommend this, however if you have shorts lashes I would totally recommend it. (It is only $SIX dollars).

Cons: I cannot really tell if it holds a curl, so if that is your main focus when buying mascara, I would recommend this, but if you want to try it, YOLO right?

Here is a pic of my eyes with the mascara on the left and not on the right, but I also have my typical eyeliner and eyeshadow on both.


Another thing I did not really love about this mascara, was the white side. It made my lashes look grey when I layered the black over it, so I never really used it. However, I would probably buy the black size by itself in full size. PS- the black thickens and white lengthens.




That's it loves! It was not a very exciting post, but stay tuned for Friday; I will be raving about THREE  drugstore hair products I am in loooove with!
XoXo,
Emily

PS. On Season Five of Gossip Girl thanks to Netflix! I don't want it to end! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment