Monday, September 2, 2013

How To: Get the Softest, Summer Skin of your life!

Hi dollies! This whole summer I have been using three amazing body products from The Body Shop. Keep reading form my three step process to gorgeous, smooth skin!
 
 
 First, I use the Satsuma body polish in the shower with a loofah. This smells like oranges and is extremely refreshing! When I use this in the morning it is so energizing and happy smelling LOL!
 Second, I use the Body Butter! This one is Brazil Nut, but they have so many choices including strawberry, coconut, mango, lemon, papaya, aloe, sweet pea, etc. I love this body butter above any others, because it has different moisturizing levels. For instance, they sell body butters specific for normal skin, dry skin and very dry skin.  In summer I mix the dry skin wit my regular St. Ives lotion, and in winter I alternate the dry skin and very dry skin about every two days.
 Lastly, I lightly rub this Coconut Shimmer on my legs and sometimes on my arms. This can be really sparkly, so a tiny bit goes a long way, but it makes you look so photograph smooth!

I hope this little tutorial/review helped you out so you can achieve that beautiful summer skin!

2 comments:

  1. I love The Body Shop products! They smell so good.

    ReplyDelete