Thursday, September 12, 2013

How to Wear Black and White in Summer!

Hello my darling! Today I am going to be showing you some black and white pieces from my own closet, and how I made them summer appropriate! Everyone has some black and white in their closet, but you may not know how to wear them together without looking like a chess board, or how to summer-fy them! Well keep scrolling to see my pieces and how I styled them!
 I paired a black maxi skirt with my too-sassy-for-your Brandy Melville crop top and some gold gladiator inspired sandals from H&M.
This beautiful dress with the interesting back is from American Eagle. Bonus: got it on clearance for like $17!

Lastly, my black crop top is from Charlotte Russe and my polka dot high-waisted skirt is from H&M. Also, I accessorized with long necklaces and some bracelets/rings!

I hope this gave you all some inspiration! Leave me comment and pictures down below, along with any other questions you have!
Xo,
Emily

1 comment: