Monday, June 10, 2013

Hello loves!!
Today I am reviewing the oh-so-popular and raved about Nivea Lip Butters. These seriously are fantastic. The creaminess and texture is like a dream; not to mention the superb scent they all have (except the original of course... which smells like lotion and completely unoriginal. A rather deceiving name if you ask me...) They go on very smoothly and I can tell they keep my lips moisturized for hours with no need to reapply. I love putting these on before bed because the consistency and smell makes my lips feel so pampered. I got mine at Walgreens for about $2.00, however I believe they were on a sale. My favorite is definitely the caramel cream kiss, but I think all the scent descriptions are true to label. Fun fact: these were made in Belgium.


I hope this helped you out my darlings! Let me know if you try these and I would definitely start by purchasing the one you think you would like best, and going back for more if you love them like I do. XoXo,
Emily

PS. If you have tried these and the Raspberry Rose Kiss is your fav- I 100% encourage you to pick up the Smith's Rosebud Salve from Sephora. I will be reviewing this soon because it is so amazing I just had to and let me say it is: To. Die. For.


PPS. Photos courtesy of Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment