Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Summer Style #1

Hello again loves!
Today I will be starting a new series on my blog called "Summer Time Style". I will be focusing on one key piece most of us have in our closet and creating different outfits around it that are appropriate for summer. I may also just focusing on one key outfit you can create with a piece from your closet and the perks the piece has, etc. Todays will be on a summer dress. The one I picked is from Charlotte Russe, but please feel free to use your favorite summer dress. This series is meant to help you mix and match pieces from your closet into multiple outfits for different occasions. With that said, let us carry on! All the pieces will be linked down below.
Summer Style 1

Ok loves, if it were me, the sandals would take me to coffee or brunch, switch on the oxfords for some afternoon errands, and add on those platform heels for a date night. One dress, three occasions. Its perfect right? Don't forget your pearls and bag. The saddle bag in the corner is perfect for day, and the sea foam green envelope clutch is fabulous for night... or work. Also keep in mind by adding a blazer or jean jacket you can completely switch up the look as well. I hope you enjoyed this and got plenty of inspiration! Please leave request for future "Summer Style" posts down below!
Xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment