Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hi everyone!!

Thank you for stopping by! I must say you are absolute gems to have discovered this brand new, I-have-no-idea-what-I-am-doing blog and stay to read my first post! I will mainly be talking about my three true loves: fashion, beauty and DIY! I am hoping to put up DIYs on nails, crafts, hair accessories, etc. Also review any products I fall in love with, or utterly detest and must steer you all away from. Hopefully I can even do an occasional advice or experience post, because I am in high school, which many of you may think of as the most hard-to-forget time of your life; whether those memories are good or bad, I don't know. Anyways, thank you thank you again for stopping by! Hopefully we will be seeing more of each other!

Xoxo,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment