Monday, July 29, 2013

A Nail Polish Favorite!


Hi dolls!! I recently bought this beautiful lilac nail polish by Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Nail'd It. It is a gorgeous color and I wanted to review it and include pics for you all!
This color is beautiful and what you see in the bottle is what you will see on your nails, which is not always the case. Maybe it is just me, but when I pick out a gorgeous color and it looks 3 shades different on my nails I can't help but be a little disappointed. Anyways, you can see me hand modeling this color below with some pretty flowers and an actually lilac stem.


I actually took these pictures about five days after I had originally painted my nails and you can see there is barely any chipping! So I hope you check out this color loves, and tell me down below your favorite Sally Hansen color or your favorite nail polish brand! Thanks for reading!
XOXO,
Emily


PS- Picture of the polish from sallyhansen.com

No comments:

Post a Comment