Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What I Wore #1: A Summer Day

Hi dollies!
Today's post is a "What I Wore" in which I will be writing and uploading pics of pieces from my closet and how I wore them. I love this, because I think it is so fun to make outfits and put them together. The one I have today is quite simple, but if you like these posts, please leave a comment down below and I can do them more frequently and with more detail.
 ..............................................................................................................
My top is from the brand Love Squared at Nordstrom Rack. My tank that I wore under, because the shirt is completely sheer/see through, is from Old Navy. If you're daring, or it is super hot, I would opt for a bando (did I spell that right?) or cami. My shorts are high waisted festival shorties from American Eagle. My shoes I forgot to photograph, however they were Steve Madden silver bow sandals (flat). Lastly, my hair bow I made myself and I love how it turned out with the little icecream cones. I think this outfit is perfect for summer, because of the bright top and it was very casual and cool (temperature wise). I hope this helped you out, or inspired you to reconsider something you don't normally wear in your closet! XOXO dolls; have a fabulous Wednesday night!
-Emily <3



2 comments:

  1. the bow is so cute
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look certainly works for you! It's a perfect mix of casual and fancy, so I understand why you love wearing this outfit so much.
    des bisous
    (>^o^<) Adeline

    ReplyDelete