Saturday, June 22, 2013

Vogue for Value

Hi ladies! Todays post is a new serious I will be starting consistently inconsistent. As in I will blog posts like this whenever the occasion arises. Anyways, today we will be trading our Vogue for some value; AKA- a style steal, bargain buy, etc :) I found these beautiful hairclips in clearance at Walgreens for only two dollars instead of six!! The brand is Karina French Couture as you can see and Ulta carries this brand as well. I love the bold red and blue gems and I think these will just be a super cute accessories to add to any outfit! I love deals and steals and I find them quite often actually. Some are more exciting than others (like a 59cent lace dress I found at Ross), but I hope you all enjoyed this post and found it helpful!




XXOO,
Emily

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Yep, I feel like that sometimes too - blog when you feel inspired! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes totally! And thanks for checking out my blog!!

      Delete