Saturday, June 15, 2013

My Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale Haul!

Hi lovelies! Today I have a haul for you! I went to the Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale the other day (also commonly referred to as the "Hello Yellow" Sale). I got a ton of yummy, exciting things for up to over 75% off!


As you can see I got three baby candles, two wallflower scent re-filler packs (two in each), a body scrub, lotion, body crème, body spray and hand sanitizer. I was kind of disappointed in the candle selection I found at my store. When I went about two weeks ago they had so many I was lusting after, but didn't buy because I wanted to get everything altogether. Anyways, the three I got were the only three that interested me. Gelato, Espresso (my personal fav) and the extremely popular Market Peach. However, if you like dessert scents such as Mint-Chocolate Chip, Cookie, Apple Crumble, etc. definitely check it out; my store had a ton of those. Another disappointment was that I could not find the pumpkin spice body products I saw online. So, if you can't find something in stores, check online. I love everything I picked up. Vanilla-tini is a long time favorite that bring back really good memories. Also, Honey Sweetheart is absolutely delicious. It smells like sweet honey with hints of floral. The Daisy Dreamgirl and Venice Dolce Berry are different, but both smell berry fruitalicious. (LOL).  Just a side note: I prefer the body crèmes to the lotions; if you've only tried the regular lotions, pick up a body crème while they are on sale. You will be able to tell the difference.
 
I hope this haul helped all you sweet readers out and gave some new ideas/products to try! Thanks for reading!
XX,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment